1. Disclaimer The services provided by Care Labs 4 Less are not a substitute for an insurance plan. Care Labs 4 Less does not provide any actual medical services. Telemedicine services are provided by MD Live.
2. Use of the site. My Care Labs 4 Less, LLC. (“Care Labs 4 Less”, “we”, “us” or “our”) operates the website located at https://carelabs4less.com/ and other related websites and mobile applications linked to these Terms and Conditions ( collectively, the site”). We offer a prescription drug discount card, health advocate services, assistance with pharmacy assistance programs, and access to MD Live. By accessing and using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all other terms and policies appearing on the Site. If you do not wish to be bound by any of these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Site or Services.
3. Health services. Care Labs 4 Less does not practice medicine or any other licensed profession, and does not interfere with the practice of medicine or any other licensed profession by the Treating Providers, each of whom is responsible for their services and compliance with the requirements applicable to his or her profession and license. Neither Care Labs 4 Less nor any third party promoting the Services or providing you with a link to the Service will be responsible for any professional advice you obtain from a Treating Provider through the Services.
4. Site content. Nothing on the Site (except information you receive from an MD Live physician) should be considered medical advice or an endorsement, representation or warranty that any particular medication or treatment is safe, appropriate or effective for you.
5. Informed consent.
A. Telemedicine is the provision of healthcare services using interactive audio and video technology, where the patient and healthcare professional are not in the same physical location. During your telehealth consultation with an MD Live physician, details of your medical history and personal health information may be discussed with you through the use of interactive video, audio, and other telecommunications technologies, and your MD Live physician may perform an exam through these technologies. Care Labs 4 Less has no involvement with your Telemedicine visit or the information generated from your Telemedicine visit.
B. The telehealth services you receive from MD Live physicians are not intended to replace a relationship with a primary care physician or be your permanent medical home.
6. Privacy. Care Labs 4 Less is required to comply with federal healthcare privacy and security laws and maintain safeguards to protect the security of your health information. Additionally, the information you provide to your MD Live doctor during a medical consultation or therapy session is legally confidential, and that includes Care Labs 4 Less. We spend considerable effort ensuring that your personal information is secure. As part of providing your Services, we may be required to provide you with certain communications, such as appointment reminders, service announcements, and administrative messages. These communications are considered part of the Services and your Account. While secure electronic messaging is always preferred over insecure email, under certain circumstances, insecure email communication containing personal health information may occur between you and Care Labs 4 Less. Care Labs 4 Less cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of messages sent via email. Information related to your care, including clinical notes and medical records, is stored on secure, encrypted servers maintained by Care Labs 4 Less.
7. User accounts. When you register on the Site, you must create an account (“Account”) by entering your name, email address, password, and certain other information collected by Care Labs 4 Less (collectively, “Account Information”). To create an account, you must be of legal age to form a binding contract. If you are not of legal age to form a binding contract, you may not register to use our Services. You agree that the Account Information you provide to us at all times, including during registration and in any information you upload to the Site, will be true, accurate, current and complete. You may not transfer or share your Account password with anyone, or create more than one Account (with the exception of sub-accounts established for children of whom you are the parent or legal guardian). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account password and for all activities that occur under your account.
Care Labs 4 Less reserves the right to take any and all actions it deems necessary or reasonable regarding the security of the site and your account information. In no event and under no circumstances will Care Labs 4 Less be liable to you for any liability or damages resulting or arising from your use of the Site, your use of Account Information, or your disclosure of Account Information to any third party. . party. You may not use another person’s account at any time.
10. Rates and purchase conditions. You agree to pay all fees or charges to your Account in accordance with the rates, charges and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. By providing Care Labs 4 Less with your credit card number and associated payment information, you agree that Care Labs 4 Less is authorized to immediately invoice your account for all fees and charges due and payable to Care Labs 4 Less hereunder. and that no additional notification or consent is required.
The charge on your credit card bill will appear as Care Labs 4 Less on your credit card statement
11. Links to websites. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR LINKS FOUND ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, INTERNET LOCATION OR INFORMATION SOURCE, OR YOUR USE OF SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR LINKS, OR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SUCH WEBSITES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OPERATORS.
13. Registered trademarks. Some of the names, logos and other materials displayed on the Site or in the Services may constitute trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos (“Marks”) of Care Labs 4 Less or other entities. You are not authorized to use such Marks without the express written permission of Care Labs 4 Less. Ownership of all such Marks and the goodwill associated with them remains with us or those other entities.
14. Termination. You may deactivate your Account and terminate your registration at any time, for any reason, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Care Labs 4 Less may suspend or terminate your use of the Site, your Account and/or registration for any reason at any time. Subject to applicable law, Care Labs 4 Less reserves the right to maintain, delete or destroy all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the Site in accordance with its internal record retention and/or content destruction policies. After such termination, Care Labs 4 Less will have no further obligation to provide the Services, except to the extent we are obligated to provide you with access to your health records or to the extent treating Providers are obligated to provide you with ongoing care. according to its applicable legal and ethical standards. and professional obligations to you.
15. Right to modify. We may, in our sole discretion, change, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time and in the future. Continued use of the Site and/or Services following notice of such changes will indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and your agreement to be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions, including such changes.
16. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BOTH THE SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Care Labs 4 Less EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LAW, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY. OF DATA AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION.
You acknowledge and agree that Care Labs 4 Less does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and is strictly a platform and technology infrastructure to connect patients with independent third-party providers, including physicians and other MD Live physicians. You acknowledge and agree that MD Live shall be solely responsible and have complete authority, responsibility, supervision and control over the provision of all medical services, advice, instructions, treatment decisions and other professional healthcare services performed, and that all diagnoses, treatments, procedures and other professional healthcare services will be provided and performed exclusively by or under the supervision of MD Live, in its sole discretion, as it deems appropriate.
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL Care Labs 4 Less OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS INCOME, PROFITS, WILLFUND, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), WARRANTY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. To the extent we cannot, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit your liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted by such applicable law.
18. Compensation. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Care Labs 4 Less, its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and suppliers, harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities and settlements, including, but not limited to , reasonable legal and accounting fees (“Claims”), resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these terms and conditions. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless your Treating Provider from and against any Third Party Claims resulting from your failure to comply with the advice or recommendations of such Treating Provider.
19. Geographic restrictions. Care Labs 4 Less makes no representation that all products, services and/or materials described on the Site, or the Services available through the Site, are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States or in all territories. within the United States.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Site will be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute arising out of or relating in any way to these Terms and Conditions will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration in Broward County, Florida under the rules of the American Arbitration Association, except that either party may file an claim related to intellectual property rights. , or seek specific temporary and preliminary performance and injunctive relief, in any court of competent jurisdiction, without the posting of a bond or other security. The parties agree to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Broward County, Florida, for any action related to these Terms and Conditions.
You understand that by checking the “accept” box for these Terms and Conditions and/or any other form presented to you on the Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and that such action constitutes a legal signature. You agree that we may send you privacy notices or other notices, disclosures or communications regarding the Services (collectively, “Communications”) via electronic means including, but not limited to: (1) by email, using the address you that you provided to us during registration, (2) short message service (“SMS”) text message to the mobile phone number that you provided to us during registration, (3) push notifications on your mobile device or (4) by posting of Communications on the Site. Delivery of any Communication from us is effective when we send it, regardless of whether you read the Communication when you receive it or actually receive delivery. You may withdraw your consent to receive Email Communications by canceling or discontinuing your use of the Service. You may opt out of receiving future communications via SMS text message by replying “STOP” or by calling Care Labs 4 Less customer service.
No waiver by the Company of any term or condition set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right. or provision under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision will be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent so that the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions will continue in full force and effect.
Care Labs 4 Less spends considerable effort optimizing signal strength and diagnosing deficiencies, but is not responsible for the Internet or your mobile device’s signal and data bandwidth.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials appearing on this website infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it blocked. Additionally, if you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must comply with the legal requirements imposed by the DMCA. One place to find more information is the US Copyright Office website, currently located at http://www.loc.gov/copyright. In accordance with the DMCA, Care Labs 4 Less has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement pursuant to the DMCA. Any written Notification of claimed infringement must comply with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A) and must be provided in writing to Care Labs 4 Less, LLC 7451 Wiles Road, Coral Springs, FL 33067
Notice of Health Information Privacy Practices
Effective: October 3, 2013
This notice describes how your medical information may be used and
disclosed and how you can access this information.
Please review carefully.
How is patient privacy protected?
As healthcare providers providing online medical services through Care Labs 4 Less (the “Healthcare Providers”, “we”, “us”, “our”), we understand that information about you
d and your health is personal. Because of this, we strive to maintain the confidentiality of your medical information. We continually seek to safeguard that information through administrative, physical and technical means, and otherwise comply with applicable federal and state guidelines.
How do we use and disclose medical information?
We use and disclose your health information for normal business activities that are considered by law to fall into the categories of treatment, payment and health care operations.
We may also use your medical information to:
Comply with any federal, state, or local laws requiring disclosure.
Assist in public health activities such as disease tracking or medical devices.
Report to authorities to protect victims of abuse or neglect.
Comply with federal and state health oversight activities, such as fraud investigations.
Respond to law enforcement officials or court orders, subpoenas or other processes.
Inform coroners, medical examiners and funeral directors of the information necessary to enable them to carry out their duties.
Facilitate the donation or procurement of organs and tissues.
Conduct research following internal review protocols to ensure a balance between research needs and privacy.
Avoid a serious threat to health or safety.
Assist in specialized government functions such as national security, intelligence, and protective services.
Inform military and veteran authorities if you are a member of the armed forces (active or reserve).
Tell a correctional institution if you are an inmate.
Tell workers’ compensation companies or your employer if you are injured at work.
Recommend treatment alternatives.
Inform you about health-related products and services.
Communicate within our organization for treatment, payment, or health care operations.
Communicate with other providers, health plans, or their related entities for their treatment or payment activities, or health care operations activities related to quality assessment or licensing.
Provide information to other third parties with whom we do business, such as a log storage provider. However, you should be aware that in these situations, we require third parties to provide us with assurances that they safeguard your information.
Communicate with people involved in your care or payment for your care, such as friends and family.
Send appointment reminders.
What are the responsibilities of the healthcare provider?
We are required by law to:
Maintain the privacy of your medical information.
Provide this notice of our duties and privacy practices.
Comply with the terms of the notice currently in effect.
Inform you if there has been a breach that compromises your medical information.
We reserve the right to change our privacy practices and make the new practices effective for all information we maintain. The revised notices will be posted on the Care Labs 4 Less website.
Do you have federal rights?
The law gives you the right to:
Inspect and copy certain parts of your medical information. In most cases, this will not include psychotherapy notes and we may deny your request in limited circumstances. (Fees may apply to this request.) If we maintain records electronically, you may request that we provide them to you in electronic format.
Request amendment of your medical information if you believe the medical information is incorrect or incomplete. (However, in certain circumstances, we may deny your request.)
Request amendment of your medical information if you believe the medical information is incorrect or incomplete. (However, in certain circumstances, we may deny your request.)
Request that we restrict how we use or disclose your health information. (However, we are not required to agree to your requests, unless you request that we restrict information provided to a payer, the disclosure would be for the payer’s payment or health care operations, and you have paid for the services. medical care completely out of pocket).
Request that we contact you at a specific telephone number or address.
Get a paper copy of this notice even if you receive it electronically.
We may ask you to make some of these requests in writing.
What happens if I have a complaint?
If you believe your privacy has been violated, you may file a complaint with us or with the Secretary of Health and Human Services in Washington, D.C. We will not retaliate or penalize you for
File a complaint with the facility or the Secretary.
To file a complaint with us or receive more information, please contact:
Address: 7451 Wiles Road, Suite 105, Coral Springs, FL 33067
To file a complaint with the Secretary of Health and Human Services, write to 200 Independence Ave., S.E., Washington, D.C. 20201 or call 1-877-696-6775.
Who will follow this notice?
This Notice describes the health care practices of:
All departments and units through which Care Labs 4 Less online services are provided; and
All members and volunteers.
Prescription Drug Advocacy Terms of Service
Care Labs 4 Less, Inc offers over 1,500 brand name medications for the established service fee of $50 per month for each medication. These Terms of Service provide information about how the Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. medication service works.
Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. is a fee-based medication advocacy service that helps patients enroll in the patient assistance programs of applicable pharmaceutical companies.
You hereby authorize Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. to act on your behalf and sign applications for patient assistance programs by granting Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. limited power of attorney for the specific purposes of enrolling you in programs. of patient assistance. and any related activities to process your registration.
You understand that this authorization may be revoked at any time by you by providing a signed cancellation letter to Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. as described in the Fees section.
You hereby authorize your healthcare provider’s office to discuss/disclose medical information to Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. related to your applications for patient assistance programs that Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. is processing on your behalf.
You understand that Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. does not ship, prescribe, purchase, sell, handle, or dispense prescription medications of any kind. Pharmaceutical companies offer the drug through patient assistance programs at no cost. You hereby acknowledge that you are not paying for medications through the Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. service; Instead, you are paying for the administrative service of ordering, managing, tracking, and refilling medications received through Care Labs 4 Less, Inc.’s medication advocacy service.
You also understand and acknowledge that it is each individual pharmaceutical manufacturer that makes the final decision on whether you qualify for their patient assistance programs.
You understand that Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. does not guarantee approval for patient assistance programs; It is up to each applicable drug manufacturer to make the eligibility determination.
You will be provided written details for each of your eligible medications. The medication is shipped directly from the pharmaceutical company and delivered to your home or your healthcare provider’s office, according to the manufacturer’s delivery guidelines.
You agree that you may be contacted by telephone, cell phone, text message or email through all numbers and/or addresses provided by you and you consent to the receipt of pre-recorded and/or artificial voice messages and/or the use of an automatic dialing service. by Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
By signing below, you also agree to release Care Labs 4 Less, Inc., its agents, employees, successors and assigns from all liability, including legal fees and costs arising from medications taken by you that were purchased through Care Labs 4 Less, Inc.’s medication advocacy service and/or your reliance on the program in general.
You further agree to indemnify and hold Care Labs 4 Less, Inc., its agents, employees, successors and assigns harmless from any and all damages, including legal fees and costs, arising from third parties ingesting any medication purchased for you through Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. Covered medications are subject to change at any time.
Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. reserves the right to terminate, revoke or modify its services at any time.
If you do not receive the medication because you were determined to be ineligible for a patient assistance program and you have a denial letter from the applicable pharmaceutical manufacturer, Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. will reimburse you for the monthly administrative service fee for the determined medication. not be eligible. All Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. will need from you a copy of the denial letter sent to you by the drug manufacturer.
rrespondent explaining why you are not eligible.
We value our patients and go to great lengths to protect the privacy of our patients’ personal information. Patient information is processed only for the fulfillment of orders and for no other purpose. Patient information, including all patient health information and personal information, will never be disclosed to third parties under any circumstances. All information provided to Care Labs 4 Less, Inc., its agents, employees, successors and assigns (collectively, “Care Labs 4 Less, Inc.”) will be held in the strictest confidence.
Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. charges a service fee of $25.00 per month for each medication. The monthly service fee covers 100% of the cost of medications as well as services provided by Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. There are no additional costs for medications. If we discover that we cannot access at least one of your medications during the initial enrollment process, there will be no charges to your account. If we are able to access your medication, the initial service fee will be charged immediately so we can begin processing the paperwork necessary to request each eligible medication. Initial processing of your medication order(s) ranges from an average of 4 to 6 weeks and depends on quick responses to the information we request from you and your healthcare provider(s). Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. will process your monthly service fee on the same day of each month corresponding to your enrollment date. This monthly transaction will appear on your statement as “Prescription Support Terms of Service.” You also agree to pay any associated fees in the event your financial institution returns your EFT (electronic funds transfer) unpaid. Due to the service-based nature of Care Labs 4 Less, Inc., there are no refunds other than those explained in the Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. Guarantee above.
You are having difficulty paying for your medications and/or do not currently have coverage that reimburses or pays for your prescription medications. You affirm that the information provided on this form is complete and accurate. If you determine that the information was not correct at the time you provided it to Care Labs 4 Less, Inc., or if the information was correct but is no longer correct, you will immediately notify Care Labs 4 Less, Inc.
If you have any questions about Care Labs 4 Less, Inc. or its Terms of Service, you can contact us at:
Address: 7451 Wiles Road, Suite 105, Coral Springs, FL 33067
“Innovative ways to get the attention you deserve.” – Dr. Ubaldo Miranda
ADDRESS 3720 SW 107th Ave, Miami, FL 33165, USA